Monday 31 May 2010

Passion for Promarkers challenge


Well hold on to your hats! I'm actually attempting to upload a photo here to take part in a challenge!!!!

So here goes ...

The challenge this week didn't specify any colours, sketch etc, it was Anything Goes as long as you use promarkers.

I decided to make a gift bag & tag using the gorgeous SU Bride papers.

I stamped the new SU butterfly and coloured it with my promarkers. I decided to make it 3d so doubled them up and folded the wings to give the desired effect. I also coloured some white flowers with promarkers for the front and sides of the bag. I edged the tag to match the flowers and tied it all together with some graduated purple string.

I hope you like the final result.
Now to try and link this to the PFP blog!!!!!

4 comments:

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a cute box, love the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at PfP this week, and good look.
Hugs Anja

Julie said...

Gorgeous project - your butterflies are fab!! Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck with the draw! Juliexx

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous gift bag and tag. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Suzanne said...

This is gorgeous and I love you butterfly so beautifully coloured. Hugs Sue :o)